Kane County Animal Control Banner


Rabies Tags Fee for Dogs and Cats:

Senior Citizens (65 years or older) do not pay for original tags given with shot.

Live Traps:

We no are longer renting out traps for the use of trapping wildlife. You must contact a Nuisance Wildlife Removal Service for removal of wildlife.