Kane County, Illinois, Public Defender's Office


If you have a warrant and need to try and quash it, please visit the Kane County Circuit Clerk's Office, 540 S. Randall Rd., St. Charles, IL, to file the appropriate motion.

The Circuit Clerk's Office will give you a court date.  You must appear in court on that given date.